You’ve come to the right place if you are in the following situation:
- You have your domain on your GoDaddy account;
- Its Name servers are set to iPage ones; and
- You want to use Google Apps for Work under your domain.
So the place you need to look at in this case is Domain Central under your iPage account. To set up the MX records, follow these steps:
- Log onto iPage
- Go to Domain Central
- Click on your domain to expand options
- Click on DNS, and select MX records on the dropdown list labelled Modify
- Enter these MX record values
Once you’ve done the above, log into the admin panel of your Google Apps for Work account and follow the steps under Setup Gmail section.